Another bit of BS has just come in…
TODAY – 2 PM ET: FRC’s Tony Perkins and African American Pastors from Five States to Hold News Conference On Eve of ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’ Senate Vote
September 20, 2010
WHAT: A webcast news conference on the eve of the U.S. Senate Vote on “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” and the same week as the Congressional Black Caucus Annual Legislative Conference. African American pastors from five states will discuss how overturning the law will undermine the religious liberty of military chaplains and other servicemen and women.
WHO: Tony Perkins, President, Family Research Council
- Bishop Harry Jackson, Chairman, High Impact Leadership Coalition
- Pastor Aubrey Shines, Tampa, FL
- Pastor Christopher Brooks, Detroit, MI
- Bishop Leon Benjamin, Richmond, VA
- Reverend Dean Nelson, Washington, DC
- Reverend Lou Engle, President, The Call
- Austin Nimocks, Senior Counsel, Alliance Defense Fund
WHERE: Watch Online: www.frc.org
Or in-person: FRC Media Center, 801 G. Street, NW, Washington, D.C. 20001
WHEN: Monday, September 20, 2010, 2 PM ET
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Family Research Council President and Marine veteran Tony Perkins will join Bishop Harry Jackson, Alliance Defense Fund Senior Counsel Austin Nimocks and African American pastors from five states at a news conference Monday at 2 p.m. ET in Washington, D.C. The speakers will address religious liberty concerns on the eve of the U.S. Senate vote to overturn the law against the practice of open homosexual behavior in the military.