Summer’s almost over, but there are still some things worth seeing at the theater. We don’t mean the movies themselves, but the hot actor and/or characters they play. Here’s our rundown of the seven hottest guys in some upcoming movies.
7. Adam Brody, Lovelace. Brody is best known the nebbish Seth Cohen on The O.C., but he grows up — substantially — in the new biopic Lovelace playing notoriously well-hung porn actor Harry Reames.
6. Ashton Kutcher, Jobs. We have to confess, when he was on That ’70s Show, and even after he married Demi Moore, Kutcher didn’t do much for us. But his moments as the shoeless San Francisco college student Steve Jobs on his way to becoming the visionary computer guy kinda charmed up. The beard works.
5. Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Kick-Ass 2, pictured left. Taylor-Johnson has grown up — in the best possible way — in the three years since the original film, and it shows in his physique. He fills a superhero costume nicely, and there are no extruded plastic breastplates in sight.
4. One Direction, One Direction: This Is Us. The British boyband is about as hot as Justin Beiber was before he turned into a dick, so of course they get their own concert video (directed, remarkably, by Morgan Spurlock). If you’re into crooning twinks, these tight-pantsed Englishlads fill the bill.
3. Eric Bana, Closed Circuit. We admit it: We’ve had a crush on Eric Bana ever since be played a hulking murdered in the Aussie prison drama Chopper … and again when he played a real hulk in The Hulk. So when everyone caught on to him after Troy … well, we were never fair-weather fans. He seems to keep his shirt on a lot in the upcoming Closed Circuit, but we don’t care — he’s hot no matter what he does.
2. Matt Damon, Elysium. BFF Ben Affleck was the awards darling this year for Argo, but what does 42-year-old Matt care about a gold-plated statue when he has rock-hard abs as an ex-con/messiah in an action flick?
1. Liam Hemsworth, Paranoia. I have no idea what the movie is about. I don’t care. I just know I want to see it based solely on this photo.