Condomania has released average-penis size rankings for the nation’s 20 largest metropolitan areas, as well as the 50 states. The rankings are based on sales of the company’s custom-fit condoms, which total more than 27,000 since 2004. According to Condomania, Dallas/Fort Worth has the smallest average penis size among the top 20 metro areas, and Texas is at No. 35 among states. Other highlights from the newly unveiled penis-size database:
• Top Ranking State by Average Penis Size: New Hampshire
• Lowest Ranking State by Average Penis Size: Wyoming
• Top Ranking U.S. City by Average Penis Size: New Orleans
• Second Highest Ranking City (just behind N.O.): Washington, D.C.
• Lowest Ranking City by Average Penis Size: Dallas/Ft. Worth
• Blue States vs Red States: Blue States’ Average Penis Size is Bigger!
• Penises Come in a Wide Range of Sizes: The Smallest Penises are Less Than 3″ in Length and the Largest Penises are Longer Than 10″ in Length
• Penis Sizes Chart Almost a Perfect Bell Curve: 25% of the Male Population is Under 5″ in Length, 50% are Between 5″ and 6″ in Length and 25% are Longer than 6″ in Length
To read more, go here.
Powered by Facebook Comments