We often print travel stories by Andrew Collins, a contributing writer not based in Dallas. Occasionally, he submits stories about local attractions.
According to Collins’ latest column, here are “eight ways to enjoy Dallas.” Do you agree?
1. Drink margaritas and eat great Mexican food (OK, he’s got me there; he singles out Cyclone Anaya’s and Monica’s, though, which are really Tex-Mex â€” no one seems to GET that);
2. Visit the Sixth Floor Museum;
3. Go bar-hopping in Oak Lawn (singled out: The Caven clubs, the Round-Up, Alexandre’s, Havana and Woody’s).
4. Explore White Rock Lake and the Arboretum;
5. Have a spa day at the Ritz-Carlton;
6. Visit the museums in the Arts District;
7. Shop at NorthPark, the West Village and Highland Park Village;
8. Jog or bike the Katy Trail.
Powered by Facebook Comments