For those who really wait until the last minute to plan for Valentine’s — hey, first you gotta find a boyfriend — here are some other suggestions for what to do tonight:
• Bread Winners has a three-course dinner menu (salad, entree choice, sweets) that runs about $34/person (you share a dessert), more if you choose their wine pairings, at all four locations, including the one in Uptown (214-754-4940).
• The Gin Mill has paired local craft breweries like Deep Ellum and Four Corners alongside the pub-inspired courses. And heck — if you want wine, they have that too, from gay-owned Times Ten Cellars. Cost is $60/person. 214-824-3343 or GinMillDallas.com.
• Q de Cheval at the Hotel Inter-Continental is extending Valentine’s through the weekend, with a selection of four courses (including dessert — a heart pastry filled with raspberry mousse for two) plus a glass of champagne for $69/person. 972-386-3061.
• The Cedars Social offers a three-course menu including beet gnocchi, dayboat scallops, Berkshire pork rack and steamed fluke, plus dessert, for $75/person. 214-928-7700.
• If you’re over in Fort Worth, Lanny’s Mexican cocina’s Valentine’s menu also extends from Feb. 14 to 16, with main courses of ribeye or trout, a first course of lobster agnelotti or scallops, and a dessert, for $95/person. 817-850-9996.
Powered by Facebook Comments