A limited number of people can enjoy the elegant VIP lounge with cocktails, food, and a DJ from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Tickets are $50 in advance and $100 at the door.
Fashion’s Night Out events begin at 6:30 p.m. with a presentation of women’s styles, followed by the latest men’s wear at 7:30 p.m.
“From Manhattan to Milan, and across the United States, Fashion’s Night Out is the ultimate after-hours shopping extravaganza presented by Neiman Marcus each fall,” said LSRFA event co-chair Danny Simpson said. “This year, LSRFA is pleased to be a part of this exciting event, with food, drink and fashion in an elegant, fun atmosphere, this promises to be a memorable night. It will also be a great opportunity for our guests to learn about LSRFA, what we do and the three agencies we support.”
In addition to the runway fashion shows and VIP reception, additional happenings at Fashion’s Night Out include:
• Richardson Bike Mart and Harley Davidson of Allen will have new bikes on display throughout the Men’s Store
• Jewelry designer Mitchell Binder for King Baby Studio will preview his line of hip jewelry for men
• Jewelry designer Stephanie Anne will make a personal appearance
• Home accessories designer Atticus Lyon will be on hand to sign his products
• FOX Master Chef winner, Whitney Miller, will sign copies of her new cookbook Modern Hospitality: Southern Recipes with Southern Charm
• Miss Texas 2011 Kendall Morris will make a personal appearance
• Guests will have the opportunity to have photos taken with their friends at the FNO photo stop.
Lone Star Ride takes place Sept. 24-25.
Powered by Facebook Comments