Razzle Dazzle Dallas marketing director Kris Martin sends along word that only 39 days remain until the June gay Pride celebration on Cedar Springs, which according to the above flier will have a theme of “Back to the Eighties” a la Marty McFly (now try to get the thought of running into your real daddy out of our head!).
But seriously, Martin adds that the RDD steering committee is still looking for volunteers for the all-day main event on Saturday. Sign up by going here. Finally, although most RDD events are free, organizers are offering a VIP ticket special through May 7. Below are the deets courtesy of Martin:
Purchase your $100 VIP Passport and get a FREE LED Razzle Dazzle Dallas T-shirt and Five (5) FREE Raffle Tickets (win a trip for 2 to Vancouver Pride or to Hawaii) $500 value!
Your VIP passport will gain you access to all the prestigious areas and admission to all the events. Best of all, you will be the one helping to build the beneficiary fund. Proceeds from the sale of these VIP Passports will go to our 9 beneficiaries.
Here’s a full list of the VIP Passport Perks:
1. Stroll Cedar Springs and receive a complimentary Wine Glass and a $200 Merchant Coupon Book at First Wednesday.
2. Hop the Jagermeister Party Bus and receive VIP status at several clubs at Thursday night’s Pub Crawl.
3. An invitation to the June 8 VIP reception at Warwick Melrose Hotel with Complimentary Liquor, Food and a VIP Gift Bag.
4. Receive VIP Admission to MetroBall and the Silent Auction featuring Taylor Dayne on June 8.
5. Complimentary VIP Valet Parking at ilume on June 9 for Razzle Dazzle Dallas.
6. Admission to the Razzle Dazzle Dallas exclusive VIP Area on Saturday night with table service and VIP seating for the entertainment stage. Complimentary Liquor and Food tasting experiences from fine restaurants.
7. Money-saving coupons from Razzle Dazzle sponsors.
Purchase a VIP Passport by going here.