Making the SCENE the week of March 11–17:
• Texas Bear Round Up weekend.
• Alexandre’s: 50 Shades of Gay speed dating at 7:30 on Friday. Lucky Peterson at 10 p.m. on Friday. Chris Chism and the Band on Saturday. Alicia Silex on Thursday.
• Brick/Joe’s: Armani Nicole Davenport benefit show and celebration at 11 p.m. on Friday. Kim Chi at midnight on
• Cedar Springs Tap House: St. Patrick’s Day toga party on Thursday.
• Changes: Cowtown Leathermen meeting at 7 p.m. on Monday.
• Club Reflection: Travel Fund show at 6 p.m. on Sunday.
• Dallas Eagle: DFW Leather Corps night on Friday. National Leather Association night on Saturday. TBRU after party at 5 p.m. on Sunday.
• Hidden Door: Church for TBRU on Sunday.
• Marty’s: Fur Ball Dallas with DJ Matt Effect and DJ Prince P at 9 p.m. on Saturday.
• Round-Up Saloon: Big Bear Round Up at 6 p.m. on Friday. TBRU barbecue and dance lessons with Juanita on
Sunday. Game night at 8 p.m. on Wednesday.
• S4: Bear Dance on Friday.
• Sue Ellen’s: Bad Habits on Friday. Kickback on Saturday. Kathy & Bella at 3 p.m. and Bad Habits at 6 p.m. on
• The Rose Room: Rising Star with Layla and Kelexis on Thursday.
• Urban Cowboy Saloon: Miss Gay Lady of the Lake pageant at 6 p.m. on Saturday.
• Woody’s Sports & Video Bar: Bear Happy Hour from 5-8 p.m. on Friday. St. Patrick’s Day karaoke at 10 p.m. on Thursday.
Scene Photographers: Kat Haygood and Chad Mantooth.
This article appeared in the Dallas Voice print edition March 11, 2016.