Making the SCENE the week of April 7–13:
• Alexandre’s: Girls night out with Peggy Honera on Friday. Mi Diva Loca on Saturday. Wayne Smith on Sunday. Liz Mikel on Tuesday. Anna Fredericka Popova on Wednesday. Hris Chism on Thursday.
• BJ’s NXS!: Trashy Tuesday with Dallas’ hottest dancers.
• Club Changes: Johnny’s 60th birthday party at 3 p.m. on Saturday. Miss Outta Sight 2017 from 7-9 p.m. on Sunday. Cowtown Leathermen meeting at 7 p.m. on Monday.
• Club Reflection: Dmix69 on the patio from 9 p.m.-close on Saturday. Rhonda Mae’s Show for JPS Cancer Care Center at 9 p.m. on Saturday. TGRA meeting at 2 p.m. and cookoff at 4 p.m. on Sunday.
• Dallas Eagle: United Court of the Lone Star Empire Emperor’s Ball at 7 p.m. on Saturday. NLA – Dallas club night on Saturday.
• JR.’s Bar & Grill: Cassie’s Freak Show at 11 p.m. on Monday.
• Pekers: Easter Bonnets & Tiaras with Linzie Serrell and Sable Alexander, food at 4 p.m. and show at 5 p.m. on Sunday.
• Rainbow Lounge: Chanel LaMasters hosts Drag Warz talent competition at 11 p.m. on Wednesday.
• Round-Up Saloon: Project Funway: A Design Game Show at 10 p.m. on Wednesday.
• Sue Ellen’s: Ashley Bradberry on Saturday. Throwback Party at TMC on Sunday.
• TMC: The Mining Company:
• Two Corks and a Bottle: Show Tune Night from 7-10 p.m. on Wednesday.
• Zippers: Retro Sundays with DJ Mickey from 5-9 p.m. on Sunday.
Scene Photographers: Kay Haygood and Chad Mantooth
This article appeared in the Dallas Voice print edition April 07, 2017.