Scenes from Dallas Pride Parade & Festival, Sept. 20, 2015
Making the SCENE the week of Sept. 25–Oct. 1:
• Alexandre’s: Filter Kings on Friday. Jason Huff on Saturday. Chris Chrism on Wednesday. So Strung Out on Thursday.
• Brick/Joe’s: Dallas Southern Pride Show with Suki the Furyan and the Beat King hosted by Ida Mae Watergate on Friday.
• Changes: Boys vs. Girls: Devil Wears Prada, an evening of turnabouts at 9 p.m. on Friday.
• Club Reflection: Trinity River Bears meeting at 2:30 p.m. and cookout at 4 p.m. on Sunday. Imperial Court Mr. and Miss Imperial Pride Pageant on Sunday at 6 p.m.
• Dallas Eagle: The North Texas Council of Clubs presents a candidate show for Ms. Fall Frolick at 7 p.m. on Friday. National Leather Association Dallas presents Leather Perspectives from 1:30-5 p.m. on Saturday. Eagle Employee Turn-a-bout Show fundraiser for Resource Center Food Pantry from 7-10 p.m. on Saturday.
• Round-Up Saloon: Sasha Leigh Chambers hosts Project Funway finale on Monday at 9 p.m.
• Sue Ellen’s: Country Night with Barefoot Hippies on the main stage at 9 p.m. on Friday. Women’s Chorus of Dallas LifeWalk team Zumba at 2 p.m. and Kickback at 10 p.m. on Saturday.
• Woody’s Sports & Video Bar: Atlanta at Dallas on Woody’s HD at noon on Sunday. •
To view more Scene photos, go to DallasVoice.com/category/photos. Scene Photographer: Kat Haygood.