Making the SCENE the week of Feb. 19–25:
• 1851 Club: Miss Gay Mid-Cities hosted by Kaliah Nixx and Gemini Alexander Brooks at 6 p.m. on Saturday.
• Alexandre’s: Walter Lee on Friday. Chris Chism and the Band on Saturday. Alicia Silex on Thursday.
• Brick/Joe’s: The Return of the Bay Boyz of Dallas. Hypeman Dupree’s Pajamie Jam hosted by Ida Mae Watergate at 11 p.m. on Friday.
• Club Reflection: Cowtown Leathermen cookout at 4 p.m. on Sunday. International Gay Rodeo Association show at 7 p.m. on Sunday.
• Dallas Eagle: DFW Leather Corps club night at 7 p.m. on Friday. United Court of the Lone Star Empire presents Angels v. Demons at 7 p.m. on Saturday. Cher-E-Oke with Wayne Smith at 8 p.m. on Tuesday.
• JR.’s Bar & Grill: Dream Girls with Chanel, Alexis, Kandi, Raquel and Sassy on Thursday.
• Marty’s: Monday night showcase with Chanel Champagne.
• Pekers: A Tribute to the Singers We Have Lost hosted by Linza Serell benefiting Miniature Schnauzer Rescue of North Texas, C.U.R.E. and Greg Dollgener Memorial AIDS Fund at 8:30 p.m. on Sunday.
• Round-Up Saloon: Kelexis Davenport hosts Mr. Gay Dallas USofA and Miss Gay Dallas USofA Newcomer Pageants at 10 p.m. on Sunday.
• Sue Ellen’s: Panty Raid on Friday. Mojo Dolls on Saturday. Kathy & Bella at 3 p.m. and Bad Habits at 6 p.m. on Sunday.
• The Rose Room: Rising Star with Layla and Kelexis on Thursday.
• Urban Cowboy: Imperial Court candidate show at 7 p.m. on Saturday.
To view more Scene photos, go to DallasVoice.com/category/photos. Scene Photographers: Winston Lackey and Chad Mantooth.
This article appeared in the Dallas Voice print edition February 19, 2016.