Making the SCENE the week of April 1–7:
• Alexandre’s: Stephanie Sallie on Friday. K-Marie on Saturday. Chris Chism on Wednesday.
• BJ’s NXS!: The Ringmaster Strip Off at 9 p.m. every Sunday beginning this week.
• Brick/Joe’s: Win $10,000 at happy hour Bag Of Cash give away at 8 p.m. on Friday. Must be present to win. Dallas Red Foundation presents Miss Red pageant hosted by Krystal Summers with judge Jenna Sky at 9 p.m. on Thursday.
• Dallas Eagle: 21st anniversary weekend. Texas Gay Rodeo Association fundraiser Wanted! benefits King and Queen of the Rodeo at 8 p.m. on Friday. United Court of the Lone Star Empire presents Grand Duckie Show at 7 p.m. on Saturday. Dallas Bears and Leather Knights club night on Saturday. Anniversary cake and snacks at 2 p.m. on Sunday, awards at 4 p.m. on Sunday. Dallas Girls of Leather monthly meeting at 5 p.m. on Sunday.
• Hidden Door: King and Queen of the Rodeo with Trisha Davis at 8 p.m. on Saturday.
• JR.’s Bar & Grill: Dream Girls with Chanel, Fantasha, Kandy, Bronx and Vita on Thursday.
• Round-Up Saloon: Miss Southern Gay States featuring Miss Gay USofA Mokha Montrese, Miss Gay Southern States USofA Alexis Mateo and others at 10 p.m. on Sunday. $8 at the door.
• Sue Ellen’s: Retro Party on Friday. Rock Rolls On on Saturday. Kathy and Bella at 3 p.m. and Barefoot Hippies at 6 p.m. on Sunday. Chick Happy Hour on Thursday.
Scene Photographers: Kat Haygood and Chad Mantooth.
This article appeared in the Dallas Voice print edition April 1, 2016.