Making the SCENE the week of May 13–19:
• Alexandre’s: Stephanie Sallie on Friday. Mi Diva Loca on Saturday. Chris Chism on Wednesday. Ilumin on Thursday.
• Brick/Joe’s: Bob the Drag Queen and Kennedy Davenport on Saturday. Tickets at OneNightInBangkok.org. Support Brick Hashtags softball team dressed in your best cowboy attire from 3-7 p.m. on Sunday.
• Club Reflection: Cowtown Leathermen cookout at 4 p.m. and Imperial Court show at 7 p.m. on Sunday. Wall of Food show at 8 p.m. on Thursday.
• Dallas Eagle: Jazzmin’s benefit show for Charity America 2017 on Friday at 8 p.m. Discipline Corps club night at 10 p.m. on Friday. National Leather Association club night on Saturday. Annual DFW Sisters Red Dress Party with
DJ C-Rail from 9 p.m.-midnight on Saturday.
• JR.’s Bar & Grill: Net Chix Exposed with Krystal and Asia on Tuesday.
• Pekers: Hot dogs and chopped BBQ sandwiches benefit Linze Serell’s bid for Miss Life Walk on Saturday. Karaoke cash jackpot is up to $850.
• Round-Up Saloon: Darts tournament from 4-7 p.m. on Sunday. Must reigster by 5 p.m. to be eligible to win an Apple watch.
• Sue Ellen’s: Mojo Dolls on Friday. Dance the night away with Marge on Saturday. Rock it out at Music Fest on Sunday.
• The Rose Room: Rising Star with Layla and Kelexis on Thursday.
• Two Corks and a Bottle: Denise Lee at 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday.
• Urban Cowboy Saloon: College night on Thursdays.
• Woody’s Sports & Video Bar: Dallas Woody’s XP-C1 Extra Innings from 4-7 p.m. on Sunday. •
Scene Photographers: Kat Haygood and Chad Mantooth.
This article appeared in the Dallas Voice print edition May 13, 2016.