Making the SCENE the week of July 10-16:
• Alexandre’s: Rusty Johnson on Friday. Scott Bucklin Trio on Saturday. Chris Chism on Wednesday. Alicia Silex on Thursday.
• Best Friends Club: Riata’s Rebels at 8 p.m. on Saturday.
• Brick/Joe’s: Alyssa Edwards presents RuPaul’s Drag Race’s Miss Fame at midnight on Saturday.
• Club Cherries: Drag show at 10 p.m. on Saturday.
• Club Reflection: Cowtown Leathermen cookout at 4 p.m. and Imperial Court auction at 5:30 p.m. on Sunday.
• Dallas Eagle: Mr. and Ms. Great Plains Olympus Leather Contest on Friday and Saturday. National Leather Association club night on Saturday. United Court of the Lone Star Empire presents Hot Summer Nights at 7 p.m. on Sunday benefiting Resource Center nutrition program.
• Round-Up Saloon: celebrates its 35th anniversary with Bear Happy Hour 35th Anniversary Edition on Friday. Anniversary celebration all night on Saturday. Picnic, BBQ dinner, Big City Outlaws and Rhonda Medina on Sunday.
• Sue Ellen’s: What’s Up Band on Friday. Radio Lover Bus on Saturday. Kathy & Bella at 3 p.m., Bad Habits at 6 p.m. and the comedy of Diane Michelle at 10 p.m. on Sunday.
• The Rose Room: Miss Gay Texas America on Tuesday-Friday.
• Woody’s Sports & Video Bar: Chanel Champagne send off party for Miss Gay Texas 7-9 p.m. on Sunday.
To view more Scene photos, go to DallasVoice.com/category/photos. Scene Photographer: Kat Haygood.
This article appeared in the Dallas Voice print edition July 10, 2015.