Making the SCENE the week of Sept. 11–17:
• Alexandre’s: Walter Lee at 10 p.m. on Friday. Mi Diva Loca at 10 p.m. on Saturday. Chris Chism at 9 p.m. on Wednesday. Alicia Silex at 9 p.m. on Thursday.
• Brick/Joe’s: Hip Hop Friday free before 11 p.m. Showtime at 11 p.m. DJ Kidd Madonny at a pre-Pride tea dance from 5-11 p.m. A portion benefits the Purple Foundation.
• Club Reflection: Mr. Cowtown Leather Contest at 4 p.m. on Saturday. Cowtown Leathermen 32nd anniversary celebration at 4 p.m. on Sunday. Texas Gay Rodeo Association turnabout show at 7 p.m. on Sunday.
• Dallas Eagle: DFW Leather Corps club night on Friday and meeting at 2 p.m. on Saturday. Blue Party at 10 p.m. on Saturday. United Court of the Lone Star Empire candidate announcement at 7 p.m. on Saturday. National Leather Association club night on Saturday. Line dance lessons at 2 p.m. on Sunday. It’s Raining Men underwear auction benefits AIDS Services Dallas at 7 p.m. on Thursday.
• Round-Up Saloon: Project Funway fashion competition round 2 continues at 9 p.m. on Monday. Game night series darts, pool and Texas Hold ’em at 8 p.m. on Wednesday.
• Sue Ellen’s: Chaz Marie Band on Friday. Ciao Bella on Saturday. Kathy and Bella at 3 p.m. and Bad Habits at 6 p.m. on Sunday.
• Woody’s Sports & Video Bar: N.Y. Giants at Dallas on HD big screen at 7:30 p.m. on Sunday.
To view more Scene photos, go to DallasVoice.com/category/photos. Scene Photographer: Kat Haygood.
This article appeared in the Dallas Voice print edition September 11, 2015.