Welcome to the inaugural edition of Instant Tea’s new midday news briefing, The Nooner™. Here goes nothing:
• Oprah denies she’s a lesbian in interview with Barbara Walters to air Thursday. (Video clip above.)
• Anti-gay, Target-backed Republican Tom Emmer concedes Minnesota governor’s race. Does this mean it’s OK to shop there again?
• Clover coffee arrives at Starbucks on Knox Street.
• H&M to open pop-up store at NorthPark today?
• Arrest of partner in Cedar Hill teacher’s murder a relief for family.