By John Wright Staff Writer

A Dallas Fire and Rescue firefighter perches on a ladder above the roof of Bibbentuckers Dry Cleaners at 3501 McKinney Ave., ready to battle from above the blaze that did extensive damage to the Oak Lawn business on Jan. 4. No one was injured in the three-alarm fire apparently caused by an electrical malfunction in the ceiling, Dallas Fire and Rescue officials said.

This article appeared in the Dallas Voice print edition January 11, 2008 электронный консультантэтапы продвижения сайта