Making the SCENE the week of Feb. 23–March 1:
• Alexandre’s: JaQuay and the Elm Street Kids on Friday. Bad Habits on Saturday. Karaoke with Wayne Smith on Sunday.K-Marie-Broadway on Tuesday. Anna Fredericka Popova on Wednesday. Spencer West on Thursday.
• Cedar Springs Tap House: Taco Tuesday with $2 tacos and Geeks Who Drink Trivia at 7 p.m.
• Club Changes: Deejay DJ presents the Divine Miss Divas show Friday. Mr. and Ms. Wall of Food 2018 on Thursday.
• Club Reflection: Alana Summers hosts Twisted Tuesdays featuring Sapphire Summers, Judas Cain and Sapphire Davenport Daze.
• Dallas Eagle: Dallas Bears’ Annual Chili Cook-Off at 2 p.m. Saturday, followed at 6 p.m. by Drag Duet
• Dallas Woody’s Sports & Video Bar: Drink specials and showtunes til close on Tuesday.
• JR.’s Bar & Grill: Krystal Summers hosts the Girls Like Us show at 11 on Tuesday.
• Marty’s Live: Fundraiser on Wednesday benefiting Star Michaels as she competes for Miss Red 2018. All proceeds go to the Dallas Red Foundation.
• Round-Up Saloon: The Chanel Champagne Benefit Show on Sunday at 7 p.m., featuring n cover and 25 drag performances. Proceeds will help Chanel cover her medical expenses.
• The Rose Room: Two shows nightly, at 11 and 12:30 p.m. Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Talent night at 11 p.m. Thursdays.
• Sue Ellen’s: Ashley Bradbury on Saturday. PSSA Uniform Party at 4 p.m. Sunday, followed by Bad Habits. On Tuesday it’s Tuesday Bluesday with Twyla followed by the Tuesday Tease.
• The 515 Bar: Those Guys perform live Friday at 9 p.m.
• Urban Cowboy Saloon: Don’t Furget About Us pet supply drive Friday at 8 p.m. Red Carpet Drag Brunch Sunday at noon.
Scene Photographers: Kat Haygood and Chad Mantooth