Making the SCENE the week of April 13–19:
• Alexandre’s: Mi Diva Loca on Friday. Vero Vox y Compania on Saturday. Wayne Smith on
Sunday. K-Marie Sings Broadway on Tuesday. Anna Fredericka Popova on Wednesday.
Chris Chism on Thursday.
• Club Changes: Deejay DJ presents the Divine Miss Divas Show at 10 p.m. on Saturday.
• Club Reflection: Cowtown Leathermen cookout from 4-6 p.m. on Sunday. Jason’s Birthday
Bash benefiting King & Queen of the Rodeo at 7 p.m. on Sunday. Wall of Food Megashow on
Thursday at 9 p.m.
• Dallas Eagle: United Court of the Lone Star Empire shows from 6-10 p.m. on Friday and
Saturday. Discipline Corps club night on Friday. National Leather Association-Dallas club
night on Saturday.
• JR.’s Bar & Grill: Asia O’Hara hosts a watch party for RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 10 from
7-9 p.m. on Thursday.
• Marty’s Live: Brut Dallas, NYC’s sexiest gear party, returns at 9 p.m. on Saturday.
• Pekers: Miss Gay Texas State Pageant System presents the fundraiser A Salute to Earth Day
that benefits GDMAF and more, with food at 4 p.m. and show at 5 p.m. on Sunday.
• Round-Up Saloon: Project Funway with Sassy O’Hara at 10 p.m. on Wednesday.
• Sue Ellen’s: Cherry Bomb on Saturday. Bella & Darla at 3:30 p.m. followed by Bad Habits on
Sunday. Tuesday Tease at 9:30 p.m.
• Taqueria La Ventana: Grand Opening Party benefits Lambda Legal from 6-8 p.m. at
3847 Cedar Springs Road.
• The Rose Room: Amanda Nicole is the special guest Friday-Sunday.
• TMC: The Mining Company: Lip Sync in a Bag with Athena O’hara on Wednesday.
• Urban Cowboy Saloon: Miss Fort Worth America at 6 p.m. on Sunday.
• Woody’s Sports & Video Bar: Dallas Woody’s Sidebets Extra Innings from 4-7 p.m. Sunday.
Scene Photographerd: Kay Haygood and Chad Mantooth