Making the SCENE the week of May 18–24:
• Alexandre’s: Walter Lee on Friday. Chris Chism on Saturday. Wayne Smith on Sunday. K-Marie on Tuesday. Anna Fredericka Popova on Wednesday. Chris Chism on Thursday.
• Cedar Springs Tap House: Puddin Pop hosts Drag on Tap at 9:30 p.m. on Monday.
• Club Changes: Wall of Food meeting at 8 p.m. on Wednesday.
• Club Reflection: King & Queen of the Rodeo Contest at 6 p.m. on Saturday. Cowtown Leathermen cookout at 4 p.m. on Sunday.
• Dallas Eagle: United Court of the Lone Star Empire show from 6-10 p.m. on Friday. Beyond Vanilla: Lip Sync Battle from 6-10 p.m. on Saturday. Onyx: Central Southwest Chapter club night on Saturday.
• Hidden Door: Messy Monday at the Hidden Door.
• JR.’s Bar & Grill: Asia O’Hara hosts a watch party for this week’s episode of RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 10 on Thursday.
• Liquid Zoo: Comedy Night Open Mic at 9 p.m. on Thursday.
• Marty’s Live: Chanel Champagne hosts Marty’s Live Showcase on Monday.
• Round-Up Saloon: Bear Happy Hour on Friday. Mancandy at 8 p.m. on Sunday.
• Sue Ellen’s: Mustache Envy on Friday. Chix on Saturday. Honey Folk at 3:30 p.m. followed by The Tuxedos on Sunday.
• The 515 Bar: Celebrate World Whiskey Day beginning at 11 a.m. on Saturday.
• The Rose Room: Jasmine Masters on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Miss Gay USofA Classic on Sunday and Monday. Miss Gay USofA prelims Tuesday through Thursday.
• TMC: The Mining Company: Asia O’Hara on Wednesday nights.
• Urban Cowboy Saloon: Imperial Court de Fort Worth/Arlington show at 7 p.m. on Friday.
• Woody’s Sports & Video Bar: Celebrate the Memorial Day kick-off to summer with Jada Pinkett Fox on Thursday.
• Zippers: Sip-n-See with Nicole on Sunday at 9 p.m.
Scene Photographers: Kat Haygood and Chad Mantooth