Making the SCENE the week of Aug. 11–17:
• Alexandre’s: Terry Loftis on Friday. Genre, featuring K-Marie, on Saturday. Wayne Smith on Sunday. K-Marie Broadway on Tuesday. Bianka on Wednesday. Chris Chism on Thursday.
• BJ’s NXS!: Charity showcase on Sunday.
• Club Changes: Return of the
Divine Divas at Cowtown Leathermen meeting at 7 p.m. on Monday.
• Club Reflection: Cowtown Leathermen cookout at 4 p.m. on Sunday. Wall of Food Show at 8 p.m. on Thursday.
• Dallas Eagle: International Leather boy Jake’s Kinky State Sale from 6–9:30 p.m. on Friday. Discipline Corps club night begins at 10 p.m. on Friday.
• JR.’s Bar & Grill: Cassie’s Freak Show at 11 p.m. on Monday.
• Marty’s Live: Tuesdays with Blake.
• Round-Up Saloon: Project Funway, a design game show, hosted by Sassy O’Hara at 10 p.m. on Wednesday.
• Sue Ellen’s: Queen of the Underground women’s wrestling match at 7:30 p.m. on Friday. Mojo Dolls on Saturday. Kathy & Bella at 3:30 p.m. followed by Bad Habits on Sunday. Open mic with Kathy & Bella on Wednesday.
• The Rose Room: Top Dog Couture, a four-legged fashion extravaganza, from 6-9 p.m. on Sunday. $5.
• Woody’s Sports & Video Bar: I Love the 90s at 9 p.m. on Monday.
• Zippers: presents the all-new Confessional Booth.
Scene Photographers: Kat Haygood and Chad Mantooth
This article appeared in the Dallas Voice print edition August 11, 2017.