Making the SCENE the week of Oct. 21–27:
• Alexandre’s: Ashleigh Smith on Friday. Lucky Peterson on Saturday. Wayne Smith on Sunday. K-Marie on Tuesday. Ilumin on Wednesday. Chris Chism on Thursday.
• BJ’s NXS!: Sybil Ann Storm’s Slippery Sundays at 9 p.m. on Sunday.
• Club Changes: Deejay DJ presents The Secret Room at 10 p.m. on Friday. Jack-o-lantern carving contest at 8 p.m. on Thursday.
• Club Reflection: October Party on the Patio with special guest performers at 10 p.m. on Saturday. Halloween Spooktacular with prizes for costumes at 8 p.m. on Thursday.
• Dallas Eagle: North Texas Council of Clubs presents Love Nest Show at 8 p.m. on Friday. Voting for emperor and empress from 8-10 p.m. on Friday. United Court of the Lone Star Empire presents In-Town Show at 7 p.m. on Saturday. Coco Styles LaDiva hosts Fall Frolick Fundraiser from 6-10 p.m. on Sunday.
• JR.’s Bar & Grill: Cassie’s Freak Show with Athena, Chanel LaMasters, Rocky and Kandy Cayne on Monday.
• Round-Up Saloon: Bear Happy Hour at 6 p.m. on Friday.
• Sue Ellen’s: No Label on Saturday. Kathy & Bella at 3:30 and Tyle Taylor at 6 p.m. on Sunday. Kathy & Bella open mic on Wednesday.
• The Rose Room: Cassie, Layla, Kelexis, Aurora Sexton, Krystal, Asia and Jenna on Saturday.
• Two Corks and a Bottle: Show Tune Night from 7-10 p.m. on Wednesday.
• Urban Cowboy Saloon: Austin Santerra Barber emcees the Mr. and Miss Halloween Fantasy Pageant benefiting the Marianna Taylor Scholarship Fund from 6-8 p.m. on Saturday.
• Zephyr: Jenni P hosts late night shows at 11 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
This article appeared in the Dallas Voice print edition October 21, 2016.