Making the SCENE the week of Dec.29–Jan.4:
• Alexandre’s: Stephanie Sallie on Friday. Filter Kings on Saturday. K-Marie sings Broadway on Tuesday. Anna Fredericka Popova on Wednesday.
• Club Changes: Deejay DJ and Shamoo present New Year’s Eve on Sunday.
• Club Reflection: Imperial Court cookout at 4 p.m. on Sunday.
• Dallas Eagle: Blue Bash from 5 p.m.-2 a.m. on New Year’s Eve with a complementary champagne toast and a $500 money drop.
• Full Circle Tavern: New Year’s Eve party with karaoke, food, drinks specials all night and champagne at midnight. Doors open at 6 p.m. and there’s no cover.
• Hard Rock Cafe: An acoustic artist plays at 6:30 p.m., karaoke DJ from 8:30 p.m.-12:30 a.m. on New Year’s
Eve. Cover charge of $25 for adults and $15 for kids includes party favors, champagne toast at midnight and one VIP “skip the line” for karaoke. Cover starts at 8 p.m.
• JR.’s Bar & Grill: 2018 New Years Party with Top 10 countdown, champagne toast at midnight and cash drop.
• Round-Up Saloon: Hors d’oeuvres all evening, a complimentary champagne toast and cash balloon drop at midnight followed by a breakfast buffet until close on New Year’s Eve. $20 in advance and $30 at the door.
• S4: Station 4 New Years Eve celebration begins at 9 p.m. on Sunday, featuring money drop, Top 10 countdown and midnight champagne toast.
• Sue Ellen’s: Chix on Saturday. Mojo Dolls on Sunday. 2018 New Year’s Party with Top 10 countdown, champagne toast at midnight and cash drop.
• The Grapevine Bar: Dance from 7 p.m.-2 a.m. on New Year’s Eve with party favors, champagne toast at midnight and a $1 cover.
• TMC: The Mining Company: 2018 New Year’s Party with Top 10 countdown with DJ Mateo, champagne toast at midnight and random cash drop. No cover.
• Urban Cowboy Saloon: New Years Eve bash with Raquel Blake, Chanel LaMasters, Laganja Stanja, Gia Gunn and DJ Adam Joseph on Sunday. Showtime at 10 p.m. Tables come with a bottle of champagne. A portion of proceeds benefit HELP.
• Woody’s Sports & Video Bar: Dallas at Philadelphia football game at noon. New Year’s Eve party begins at 10 p.m. on Sunday, with hits from the past year with Spencer, cash drop at midnight, champagne toast, party hats, noisemakers and a buffet. No cover.
Scene Photographers: Kat Haygood and Chad Mantooth