Don’t miss the Faith and Freedom Conference and Strategy Briefing in Washington, D.C., September 9-11 in Washington, DC. This will be an exciting weekend of featured speakers, networking and training workshops as we prepare for the November elections. You will hear a who’s who of conservative champions. Invited speakers include: Sarah Palin, Newt Gingrich, Mike Huckabee, Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell and many more! Space is limited, so register today!
It’s too bad that Huck and Palin haven’t confirmed their attendance. I guess Ralph will continue to hawk their names since the long list of confirmed extra special guests are the usual suspects. See those below the fold.
UPDATE: Conference attendee Ken Blackwell just warned the GOP that it better not even think about abandoning fight to “save marriage.”
Social conservatives cannot be played as fools by the Republican Party. They are not “useful idiots.” If Republican leaders abandon social conservatives and the party platform, then they will face the same kind of disaster they could be facing if Tea Partiers abandon the GOP — Millions of social conservatives will either stay home, or will vote for a third-party candidate who takes up the mantle of marriage, life, faith and family.
…If the GOP splits either over economic issues or over social issues, then President Obama could be reelected with as little as 40% of the vote.
Think that sounds preposterous? It’s happened before in American politics, with 1912 as a perfect example. The year 2012 will be the 100-year anniversary of when a Republican split gave America a Democratic president.
If Republicans flinch on marriage, America could have eight years of President Obama.
Via Right Wing Watch the promo by Ralphie:
To date confirmed speakers include former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, former White House senior advisor and Fox News contributor Karl Rove, Governor Bob McDonnell of Virginia, former RNC Chairman Ed Gillespie, Congressmen Randy Forbes, Tom Price, and Lynn Westmoreland, among many others.
Hundreds of grassroots activists will gather for training, workshops and breakout sessions on voter registration, Get-Out-the-Vote tactics, and how to utilize Facebook, Twitter, and other social networking sites to build a volunteer network. Among scheduled panels: “Mama Grizzly” candidates who are making 2010 the “Year of the Conservative Woman,” and leading Tea Party organizers, including Jenny Beth Martin with Tea Party Patriots.
“This is not just a conference or a retreat,” said Ralph Reed. “This is the political equivalent of NFL minicamp. We will train and equip our activists on how to block and tackle in the churches and precincts as we prepare for the most important election of our lifetimes.”
What is Grover Norquist doing on this list?
- Gary Bauer, President, American Values
- Ken Blackwell, Senior Fellow of Family Empowerment, Family Research Council
- Glen Bolger, Political strategist and pollster
- Jim Bopp, Legal Counsel, Faith & Freedom Coalition
- Brent Bozell, President, Media Research Center
- Herman Cain, Conservative radio talk show host
- Tucker Carlson, Political correspondent
- Teresa Collett, Congressional candidate (R-MN 4th district)
- Kellyanne Conway, President and CEO, Women Trend
- S.E. Cupp, Author, “Losing Our Religion”
- Majorie Dannenfelser, President , Susan B. Anthony List
- Brian Donahue, Founder, CRAFT Media/Digital
- Erick Erickson, Founder, RedState.com
- Mindy Finn, E- Media strategist
- J. Randy Forbes, Congressmen (R-VA-4th district)
- John Fund, Political journalist and conservative columnist
- Dr. Jim Garlow, Coauthor, “Cracking Da Vinci’s Code”
- Tim Goeglein, Vice President, Focus on the Family
- Ed Goeas, Political strategist and pollster
- Deal Hudson, Director, Morley Institute for Church and Culture
- Richard Land, President, the Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission
- Anna Little, Congressional candidate (R-NJ-6th district)
- Dana Loesch, Conservative radio talk show host
- Jenny Beth Martin, Tea Party Leader
- Jack St. Martin, Partner, Orange Hat Group
- Jason Mattera, Political Blogger and Author of “Obama Zombies”
- Thaddeus McCotter, Congressman (R-MI-11th district)
- Bob McDonnell, Governor of Virginia
- Mark Meckler, Tea Party Leader
- Grover Norquist, President, Americans for Tax Reform
- Star Parker, Congressional candidate (R-CA-37th district)
- Tony Perkins, President, the Family Research Council
- Tom Price, Congressmen (R-GA-6th district)
- Karl Rove, Sr. Advisor, White House
- Patrick Ruffini, E-Media Strategist
- Chip Saltsman, Former Campaign Manager, Mike Huckabee for President
- Rick Santorum, Former U.S. Senator
- Tim Scott, Congressional candidate (R-SC-1st district)
- Orit Sklar, Executive Director, Fulton County Republican Party
- Mark Smith, President, Ohio Christian University
- Matt Smith, Priest
- Bill Stephens, President, Florida Faith & Freedom Coalition
- Jim Talent, Former U.S. Senators
- Hans von Spakovsky, Senior Legal Fellow , Heritage Foundation
- Jackie Walorski, Congressional candidate (R-IN-2nd district)
- Lynn Westmoreland, United States Congressman (R-GA-3rd district)